Curious about what actually happens at Short Street Kitchen?
We invite you to join us for our inaugural Open Day! Come and have a little taste of what we do here at Short Street Kitchen.
November 3rd 10am-4pm
- Celebrate the opening of our new purpose built workshop - nine months in the making and a it's extra special even if we do say so ourselves - come and take a peek!
- Learn more about the various workshops we offer
- See what new workshops we have planned for 2020
- Discuss tailoring a private workshop for a group of friends, a special occasion or a team-building work event
- Purchase a gift voucher for yourself or a loved one
- Browse for low-tox items, gifts and books
- Enjoy the rambling gardens in their full spring glory - our favourite season
- Coffee, tea and snacks available to purchase
11am: Making sauerkraut - the ultimate gut-loving ferment
1pm: Kombucha demonstration - see what all the fuss is about
This is a free event. However we kindly request you RVSP by November 1st. We look forward to welcoming you and sharing more information about Short Street Kitchen, our workshops and philopsphy.
Click here to RSVP