Curious about what actually happens at Short Street Kitchen?
We invite you to join us for our inaugural Open Day! Come and have a little taste of what we do here at Short Street Kitchen.
November 3rd 10am-4pm
- Celebrate the opening of our new purpose built workshop - nine months in the making and a it's extra special even if we do say so ourselves - come and take a peek!
- Learn more about the various workshops we offer
- See what new workshops we have planned for 2020
- Discuss tailoring a private workshop for a group of friends, a special occasion or a team-building work event
- Purchase a gift voucher for yourself or a loved one
- Browse for low-tox items, gifts and books
- Enjoy the rambling gardens in their full spring glory - our favourite season
- Coffee, tea and snacks available to purchase
11am: Making sauerkraut - the ultimate gut-loving ferment
1pm: Kombucha demonstration - see what all the fuss is about
This is a free event, however we kindly request you RVSP. We look forward to welcoming you and sharing more information about Short Street Kitchen, our workshops and philopsphy.
Click here to RSVP